WelCome To Bangladesh Krishi Bank
Bangladesh Krishi Bank (BKB) is a 100% government owned specialized Bank in Bangladesh. KRISHI means Agriculture. Since its inception, BKB is financing in agricultural sector remarkably. BKB also performs commercial banking. People working abroad can easily send money home through our Taka Drawing Arrangement.
The major occupation of the people of Bangladesh is "Krishi". Krishi is a Bengali word which means "Agriculture". About 85% of the population depends directly or indirectly on agriculture which contributes a significant portion to GDP.
Bangladesh Krishi Bank (BKB) has been established under the Bangladesh Krishi Bank order 1973 (President's Order No 27 of 1973). BKB is a Banking Company under the Banking Company Act-1991. Its Head Office is located at Krishi Bank Bhaban,83-85 Motijheel Commercial Area, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
- FINAL RESULT OF CASHIER & DATA ENTRY/CONTROL OPERATOR RECRUITMENT(FREEDOM FIGHTER)FINAL RESULT OF CASHIER & DATA ENTRY/CONTROL OPERATOR RECRUITMENT(FREEDOM FIGHTER)
- INTERVIEW OF SPO FOR PROMOTION TO AGMINTERVIEW OF SPO FOR PROMOTION TO AGM
- TRANSFER ORDER OF AGMTRANSFER ORDER OF AGM
- FINAL RESULT OF SUPERVISOR RECRUITMENT( FREEDOM FIGHTER )FINAL RESULT OF SUPERVISOR RECRUITMENT( FREEDOM FIGHTER )
- PROMOTION ORDER OF SUPERVISORPROMOTION ORDER OF SUPERVISOR